Monday, January 21, 2013

December activities

 In December the handsome Bishop performed his first wedding. Aabri looked beautiful, and Rylan looked so happy.


 Andrew, Aabri, and Rylan Teller

Cristal and Jordan welcomed the beautiful baby Elsie! 5 and a half pounds! tiny.

I made cinnamon bread instead of cookies, it was less labor intensive but pretty yummy! It did take a few days to get all the loaves made. I think I ended up making 28 loaves all together.
 More pictures of the cute baby
 I mean really.... A D O R A B L E.
 Mason competed in the battle of the books and his team did pretty well.
 Maxwell the elf found himself in all kinds of mischief.
 And Andrew and I went to the much anticipated and full of fun caroling party at Jody and Angela's house. We love it. No kids and treats to eat.

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

I knew we should have waited to get married ! Andrew could have married us!