Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy Easter!

 Say What?! Oh Ashlynn loves to take pictures of herself with my phone. ha!

I am on the HOA board in the neighborhood (self preservation) so I get to fill 500 eggs with jelly beans for Easter and hide them at the park.

Ashlynn helped me fill them and I had help hiding them:)




We had our own egg hunt inside this year so I could put in yummy candy... you know the good chocolate kind.
 Ashlynn took the longest and felt all the frustration any older child feels as they have the hardest eggs to find. I remember this feeling well. (Uncle Gary was the egg hunter professional!)



   I really wanted a white skirt for Sienna for Easter to go with her cute shirt but hadn't found one. What to do? I'll just whip one up myself! It turned out pretty cute, just don't look too close.
 Oh, another shot of Ashlynn, What a doll:)

1 comment:

Sarah S. said...

You are killing me with your theory of being on the HOA for self preservation. That is hysterical!