Thursday, June 19, 2014

Animal release, anniversary and death bed.

 As the end of January approached Mason decided to release his red eared slider, Lucky who had  been found in the irrigation at Grandma White's house. He enjoyed about a year at our house then as his cage stunk and need to be cleaned often it was determined he should go back to the wild.

Where I feel all animals should be anyway.
 He now lives at Red Mountain park.



January 23rd marked 16 years of wedded bliss to the most wonderful man around! 

Even if we spent it in two different states...
  Most of the Whites traveled to Utah for the premier of Adam White's movie Inspired Guns.

 They had a great time getting ready for the premier and supporting Adam.

The rest of us saw the movie when it came to Az the next month.
 Meanwhile at home there was sickness going around.

Sienna and Rigdon were not feeling good and then I ended up with it as well. there were throw up bowls all around.

For some reason I ended up the worst, not sure if it's because I was already throwing up from morning sickness or just having to still take care of people but it was awful.

Waking up to make sure kids are getting up and ready for school at 5;45 when you haven't really slept and feel like every bone in your body is hurting.... no good. no good at all.

I told Ashlynn as I was driving her to school That being so sick and still having to take care of other people was certainly one of the hardest things about being a mom.

And then I hobbled back to my bed after getting the older kids to school and the littles settled with throw up bowls and waters.
  It was really a rough couple of days and I was thrilled when Andrew returned.

I was still pretty sick and after a week went to the ER where they thought it was  turning to pneumonia and I was given antibiotics.
 Finally I was on the mend and nursing myself back to health with comfort food.

No comments: