Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lost...

So, As some of you know I accidentally deleted my blog.

Yes, it's one of the saddest things that have happened to me.

I created it with my hotmail several years ago, then last year or so Ashlynn wanted a gmail. Somehow her gmail address would come up as to where someone would want to send a reply. I had tried a multitude of things to get her email off. Finally after a while I decided that since my email was still listed as the second contact I would just delete her gmail and it would remove her from my blog. Boy was that a mistake! I deleted MY BLOG!!!

After many tears I have decided to get over it and start over.

I can still find a cached version if I type in the right things. There are no pictures, but at least the cute things Sienna and Rigdon have said as babies will not be lost. I can copy and paste and put them in a scrapbook.

Lesson learned, print blog into a book every year.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

i was heart-broken when i read that your blog was gone! did you get books made? thought you had mentioned that around your birthday.

anyway, welcome back. i do love keeping up with you and your beautiful, growing family.

xoxo

Dawn said...

We had the first 6 months printed. We had some trouble when we went to do the next years, and ment to come back to it. Unfortunately we forgot. It's really pretty cost effective though. About 1.00 a page. I will do it every year from now on. And I'm glad to be back too. So many times in the past week I thought about sitting down to blog but couldn't. Now if only I could remember how to get my cute background...