Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It just made cents.

Last Saturday Andrew and I took Rigdon and Sienna out for new shoes. He was in need of new Sunday shoes, and she was going to have to have some tennis shoes for P.E.

We bought Rig's at Babies r Us. Then being a little lazy went down to Famous Footwear for Sienna. They were in the same shopping center, why not?

Well when the total for Sienna's shoes came to $70.00, I was taken a little back. Really?! Did we get the 1/2 off on the second pair? We did. Andrew paid and we thought well she will use them the whole year, I guess it's o.k.

That afternoon I couldn't stop thinking about them. I told her not to wear them, I wasn't sure if she would be keeping them.

Then Monday I went out to purchase shirts for Emilee's wedding. Sienna came along with me, and after we went into Payless.
After having a look around we decided on these two pairs. Together they came to $30.00.

The girl working there said she had a coupon that was good for today, buy two pairs get $5 off, buy three pairs get $10 off....

It was like a sign, I should get these cute shoes on sale and practically free! And my shoe addiction lives on.

I returned the other shoes today.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

brilliant! and the shoes are cute, too!

Carr Family said...

Famous Footwear is always WAY over priced, you did well my friend! Can't wait to see you next week:)

snyder family said...

I love your shoes, and it makes me feel better about my shoe addiction. thanks for that, you are a good friend.