Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crazy Birthday Bash!

I knew all week that Friday was going to be busy. There was no school but that opened the door for many other opportunities. Ashlynn was going to have her birthday party with her friends that night. Then Gunner's scout leader called and asked if I could help out from 4:30 -5:30. Sure, if i am really prepared that will work out. Ashlynn's party doesn't start till 6.

Then Kathy called to ask if we could all be at my house while Josh and Liz were down to visit. They adopted Kathy's baby and bring her down every once in a while for a visit. It is so kind of them to share Mara with us. Of course I said yes.

The morning began with breakfast with my mom at 9am to celebrate her birthday which was last week. (this is one of the few pictures I could find of my mom.)

Then at 10:00 Kathy arrived at my house. Emilee said she would help me out and get the day going smoothly. Emilee and Andee Kay.
Liz, Ella, Mara, Kathy, and Andy.
We had a great time when the Iggy's arrived. They are such a great family. Mara loved Sienna's Rapunzel castle. I was cracking up when Liz was telling about trying to explain the evil mother and Rapunzel's real mom... Evil mother stealing her from her real mother...
Kathy and Mara, who just had her 3rd birthday.
Kathy, Mara, Liz, Josh, and Ella.
It was a fabulous afternoon and before I knew it 4:30 had rolled around.
Off to scouts!
I ran back to the house with just enough time to say goodbye to the Iggy's and welcome Ashlynn's friends!
They enjoyed pizza, and the Monte Carlo movie.



Opened presents, and enjoyed pie!
There was some just dance, plenty of happy squealing, and giggling!



Happy Birthday! I now officially have a teenager! I'm kind of feeling it.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I love when you update your blog! And that you put a picture of the side of my head. The party looks like tons of fun, I hope there was enough pizza!! ;)