Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chrismas Eve 2011

I thought I would be ahead of the game and get goodie plates out early this year... Well it didn't happen until the week of Christmas. On the upside not serving a in a presidency at church made my list a little smaller this year. I only made about 25 plates of treats!








Christmas Eve the children like to open the presents they bought for each other. They draw names and get one person a gift. I try to put off the purchasing because they always tell what they got!

I should have thought to take Rigdon by himself since he came home and promptly told Ashlynn what he got her and then told Gunner what Sienna bought for him.


















Rigdon gives the best hugs!






































The kids also made cookies for Santa! YUM!!!

Grandpa, my brothers, and Paul's friend Trevor came over to help put together a trampoline before Christmas morning. It was a Christmas miracle and went together lickity split.









Then off to bed to wait for the morning.... They were up about every hour.... Then we had 8am church so we ate in the hall and got fancy, headed for church, then after we got home it was time to bust through the paper I had up to hide the Christmas treasures!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I made Santa's Whiskers, too! What a great Christmas you all had.

Love you!



word verification: pantst