Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mothers day!

 Mother's Day! I am so thankful to be a mother to these cute little kiddos.

I am also thankful for my own mom and all she does for me!
 I went to Rigdon's kindergarten class for a little celebration. they sang to us and I had such a hard time not falling apart weeping! He was so cute and seems like my last little one:(
 Sienna and I went to her first activity day.  A mother/ daughter spa day. Sienna did a great job polishing my nails! So sad I didn't take a picture.
 There was also a mother/daughter enrichment. We learned to hula and had yummy food. Sienna and Belle all dressed up and ready for a photo shoot.
Cristal arrived just in time to come to dinner to celebrate our mother!! Soranos, and oh so yummy. An extra perk, they gave all the mother's 1/2 off that day! Rachael was off celebrating her own mothers day. sadness:(

No comments: