Friday, July 5, 2013

Wedding time.

As May 10th approached, I decided to learn how to make these little onsies with ties on them. Cute, right? It was very easy thanks to my mother in law for teaching me the little baby boys at the wedding will look so dapper.

I enjoyed some baby love at the grooms dinner for Paul and Chelsey. Porter and Gracin.

 I had lots of love for baby Elsie too!
 Look I actually have a picture of Elsie's elusive parents, Jordan and Cristal.

Sienna loving on baby Elsie at the moment.
 The Bride and Groom.
 Julia, myself, Rachael, Cristal, Katt, and Emilee.
 Rigdon, Andee kae, and Sienna waiting while pictures are taken.
 Sienna and baby Gracin.
 My kids all coordinated for the grooms dinner. Apparently I was in a green mood when I bought the collared shirts for my boys. Funny, they weren't even bought at the same time.

No comments: