Friday, August 30, 2013

Summer in full swing

 We snuggled babies. This is baby Gracin.
 Ashlynn and Sienna did swim team. Gunner participated in water polo.
 Music theater began!! The highlight of the summer.
 Rigdon was left all alone with me in the afternoons. We went on a search for newsies hats. We hit the jackpot at Walmart. $4.00!

 Time for pirates!
 Lunch with the sisters And my mom:)

 Cristal and baby Elsie came back!!! YAy!! I had Porter and Elsie for a bit.
 Getting ready for the show!
 So thrilling to get to wear makeup!

 Ashlynn and her bestie Kenzie. Love these girls.
 The battery on the camera died early on. Poor planning. My children were devastated.

 Ice cream after the show fixes anything. We met Amy and Allen Petersen at Dairy Queen.

 Then Gunner headed off to scout camp! Wow. I'm feeling tired, I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing.




I found some better pictures of music theater! 
Enjoy!










1 comment:

Mikieg said...

Parenthood is never relaxing, just enjoy it while it happens.