Monday, August 13, 2012

August Birthday Men!

 Happy 38th birthday to Andrew! He told me to surprise him with a cake flavor of my choice instead of the traditional butter cake with chocolate frosting so we had toasted coconut sour cream cake. It was yummo! I love this man more each year! He is such a good man. He is still serving in the bishopric which keeps him pretty busy and he is going to try out for the East Valley Mormon Choir which will be a lot of fun for him this year.

Then two days later... happy Birthday Rigdon! The big 5 years old! I can't believe it. Diaper bags are a thing of the past and the kindergarden backpack is out!
  I just had to  pull some of my favorite baby pictures.
 He had his birthday lunch at Red Robin. He was a little shy about the birthday song but loved his sundae.
 First bus ride home!
  We had a family party Saturday night. His cake looks a little sad in the picture but there were strawberries and whipped cream for the top.


I love this little guy! He loves everyone and wants to be good! ! He is pretty good about sharing and wants others to feel happy. Rigdon brings joy wherever he goes.
 Ashlynn and gunner
 Grandpa and Rigdon
 Ashlynn, Kaylee, Sienna, and Elexa
 Adam, Lindsey, and Emilee
 Grandma.
 So far August has been pretty awesome!!!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Dang I look good! ;) I love your family and I love when you blog!

Cristal said...

none of the women in the family wanted to swim except lindsey? Looks like a lot of fun!