Thursday, August 30, 2012

Things I want to remember

 I just love to listen to children and the way they view the world.

A while back Andrew had a really bad sinus infection and there was a nasal spray the Dr. prescribed for him, but unfortunately the insurance didn't cover it.

We didn't get it but after a while gave in and I bought it anyway. When I brought it home I told Andrew I hoped it worked since the pharmacist said we couldn't return it.

You never know who is listening, but apparently Sienna was because later that day Andrew went to use the spray and as he put it in his nose all of the sudden Sienna says,"Oh, now I see why you can't return that!"

I was cracking up!
 Rigdon has had some funnies lately too.

First is a sweet one. As sienna came out one day wearing a new school shirt Rigdon walked up to her and said, " oh, Sienna you look beautiful."
What a nice brother.

The other day I brought home some lunch and when I asked Rig if he wanted some chicken nuggets he said, "No, I already maked my own and it was dewishious."

Then after he got off the bus Wednesday I asked him what he did at school and he told me they had a fire drill. I asked him where they went and he said, " we went out to the playground, Mom there was so many kids it was like a whole army! No, it was like three armies."

I just love it!
These two are just so fun. I wish I had written down things better when my other kids were small.

I'm so glad to have the blog!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Oh I love them! You're kids are hilarious!