Sunday, August 12, 2012

This summer...

 This summer was full of activity! Sienna started off with fairy camp at Studio R Ballet where she currently takes ballet. She moved up to the formal division this year and is excited to be in the Nutcracker this Christmas.

The kids all did dive or Swim team this year, getting them up early everyday. Oh me too by the way...

 Sienna
 Mason
 Gunner. I don't have a picture of Ashlynn in the water. She was the swim team girl and had a good time with her friends every morning.
 Mason participated in the cub scout space derby. He did quite well and we all had a great time trying something new.
 This summer it rained a bunch! It was so refreshing to have all the rain. This was a particularly hard rain. Love me some rain dancing!
 Ashlynn, Kenzie Checketts, Gunner, and Sienna. Mason and Rigdon were in the mini driving to a friends house with Andrew, I was a little worried they would get blown off the road but they made it back just fine.
 After we had traveled to Cristal's wedding in Utah they had an open house here a month later.

I said yes when she asked if it could be at my house... Then I spent a week cleaning, and cleaning, and cleaning. I got it all done but I will say I was ready to rest for a day when it was over!


 The newlyweds stayed with us. So we got to enjoy their company.

 Kathy looking so cute.

After helping Cristal with her wedding hair I have tried it out on myself for these warm summer Sundays. Love it!

 The end of Summer has come and time to get back to school.!!! I mean, I was so sad to send them to school;( haha they were driving my crazy with the constant wrestling!
 Rigdon started kindergarden. I can't believe it!
 Mason is pretty proud of his backback. He loves new stuff.
 Gunner will be the king of the campus this year. Cool 6th grader.

Ashlynn has a little time left before she starts up. She is going to a private school this year.

The Kimber academy starts on September 4th. She is excited about the change, they have a shorter day than other schools. Core curriculum is from 8-12 Tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday.

So back in the swing of things. At least now that the school schedule has started again I won't forget scouts and piano because I just want to be schedule free! Thank goodness for a cell phone where I can program in everything to remind me!

2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

What the heck? Katt gets a full face shot, and all I get is a picture of my back side? Where is the pictures of the swim part that I missed? Can't toy keep this blog updated?

Dawn said...

I had a picture of you, but your cheeks were full of food! I didn't think you would want that. Swim pics are coming tomorrow.