Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another teenager.

 My boy is getting big! And I mean that literally! Gone is my little Gunner.

 He doesn't wink and snap his fingers as he passes every isle at church anymore. Instead he is passing the sacrament.
 But he still has tricks, like filling his mouth with vapor and then releasing it by blowing it out. It looks like smoke. It's a pretty neat trick, really.

He started junior high this year.
 We had a family party!

You know, the kind I love.


 He was thrilled to get a bearded dragon for his gift!

He loves it and takes good care of her.
 He started out the year with some flag football and even made the all star team!
 He still let me go to shadow your student day at school!

I'm wearing heels in this picture.
 He loves art right now.
 And Gunner has ALWAYS LOVED babies! He is a very good boy with babies.

I love Gunner, He has a very kind heart.
He has shown himself to have a very high pain tolerance this year with a broken collar bone and an appendectomy.
He is quite intelligent although he will say he's not... because he's a little lazy.
Hopefully he'll grow out of that.
He grew taller than me this year.
He las a great sense of humor and is very witty.
Happy birthday Gunner!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Oh I just love gunner! He's so sweet and so handsome!