Monday, November 18, 2013

Meeting up with my sister, cousins and a movie premier!

 Tuesday Andrew went to distribute posters to theaters for his upcoming movie, Greta's children still had school, and greta had a hair appointment... So I took the girls and we went to visit Cristal and baby Elsie!

Jordan, Cristal and I made to it do a session at the Provo Temple. Yay! I went to another temple.

We had a wonderful time and grabbed some delicious pizza after.
 Of course we got some snuggles from the cutest baby around!
 That afternoon we took the kids to Neptune Park.
Ashlynn and Paisy

 It's a pretty cool park!
The little daredevils made it all the way to the top.
 Gunner
 Miles and Mason
 Chloe and Sienna
 Boston and Ashlynn
 Rigdon
 Ashlynn on top of the world.
 Chloe, Sienna, Paisy and Teylor
 Boston, Gunner, Rigdon, Miles and Mason
  It was chilly!

After we returned home we ate some food real quick and Adam, Greta, Andrew and I headed to The premiere of The Saratov Approach.

It was excellent! I laughed and cried. It was really neat to get to hear from the missionaries and the actors when the movie was over. I can't wait to buy it!
Meanwhile Adam has made ( and by that I mean written and directed) a comedy, Inspired Guns and posters were going up this week. The preview was also playing with The Saratov approach.
His movie will be out in January.

No comments: