Monday, November 4, 2013

Sometimes there are just no words.

 I can only take the complete disorder of some of my children so long before I crack and while they are at school I just have to tackle the disaster! I mean come on this could be a health hazard. There could be anything lurking under stuff in here!
 And so I began, me and my trusty garbage sack.
 sorting and disinfecting.
 I HAD to get into everything! It was making me crazy.
 1/2 way done! Emilee used to love working with me.

It's coming along:) I sing.
 Ah, peace can now be had.


 But of course now I have to find a place for the stuff that had to make an exit.
 A shelf that was one too many pieces of furniture made its way to the front room,

A new home between my chairs to hold piano books and scriptures.
I love it!

No comments: