Sunday, April 8, 2012

Camping for Spring break

This spring break we decided to go camping, It had been a while and the kids were begging. So off to Payson area we went.

The weather was perfect and the cousins had a great time. We went with the Jody White family.
Gunner never took off his "cape" I didn't really know what to make of that, but to each his own. He thought he was cool.
Mason spent plenty of time sharpening sticks, building forts, and riding bikes.
Rigdon also got plenty of bike time in! They really LOVE to be outside. It's kind of the best type of vacation with kids.
Sienna taking off down the hill.
I always like to get a picture of our camp site. I was a little, ok a lot worried about my new car pulling the trailer. It has a smaller motor than my other car. It pulled it like a champ, could have been there was no ranger in it... but I was pleasantly surprised. We were parked on a little bit of a slant, and all night the first night I was sure we were rolling down the hill! We didn't but I was sure I was going to wake up as we hit a tree or something.
Conner cutting us some fire wood.


I'm so glad we went! These are the trips my children talk about. These are the kinds of trips I remember as a kid. LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

Makes me want to take the kids out camping!