Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Pageant!

We made it to the Easter Pageant! YAy! We went the first night and I am so happy we did. We easily had pretty good seats, not like waiting till the friday before Easter when it is jam packed!

Everyone enjoying some dinner while we waited for it to start.
I saw Brother Blaylock! One of my favorite leaders from my youth.

Ashlynn was sitting with the young women.
Rigdon really wanted to get his picture with the roman soldier. He even asked him to pose for the photo himself!
I love going to the Easter pageant. Now it's all about the beautiful message and not scoping out cute boys...

We had such a beautiful experience I could tell that my children were feeling the spirit as we watched the Saviors life, death, and then the resurrection. I think we all had tears in our eyes by the end. I know that my Redeemer lives!

No comments: