Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awkward...

Today I went over to the San Tan mall to look for some shorts for Ashlynn. After walking in to many stores and not quite finding what I was looking for I decided to head home.

Since I have had my new car it is a little more difficult to pick it out. There are many more white suburbans than green.

I walked down the row and got to where I thought my car was, looking at it I had parked on the end... yes it's on the end.
White, yes, ok let me hit the clicker and see if it unlocks, yes.

Meanwhile there was a woman in the car next to me asking me if I could get out. I told her I was fine, it wouldn't be a problem.

As I grab the handle and open the door, it hits me, This IS NOT my car!
At exactly the same time I hear a woman say behind me, This is MY car.

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! How embarrassing!

She accepted my apology, She happened to be unlocking her doors right at the same time I was hitting the unlock button to listen to check and see if i was walking up to the right car! What are the odds?!

Too funny. Well I found my car one more row down, and chuckled to myself as I got in.

It's good to laugh at ones self.

1 comment:

Cristal said...

Haha I love it! that is so funny!