Sunday, April 8, 2012

Random

General Conference can be difficult to keep the little ones interested. I did my best and printed off the conference packets so they could take notes. Then we promised to do conference trivia for Family home evening. They take great notes with some incentive! We also made this conference spring garden. On each flower is the name of an apostle and they filled in what they talked bout then colored them and we put them in the garden. I thought it was pretty cute.
The boys also recently spent the night on the trampoline. I'm not too sure how I feel about that because they get up early and are right outside my window.... they had fun though. Rigdon only lasted an hour. But made it the whole night the next week with the girls.

1 comment:

Alicia W said...

Love all your post updates! Camping looked super fun, the flower conference thing looks great. You are on a roll!