Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eggstravaganza!

Easter this year was split between the two families. We went to the Gillespie house to hunt eggs and eat!

True to tradition all the children have different eggs to hunt. You get to search for your 5 eggs. I love it!
Sienna had purple.
Ashlynn didn't hunt but still had eggs with jelly beans.

Rigdon had green, and isn't Andee K just the cutest! She gets all the love.

While hunting for his eggs Mason found a tortoise!!!! What the heck?! It was just hanging out behind the mulch pile. He was so distracted he never even found his last three eggs.
After that we headed off to the Whites for some dessert. We hunted eggs the day before but I put the pictures here.

Apparently I like the purple flowers.

Three cute girl cousins.


So many places to search!
Blaze and Rig.
It's been a while since everyone has been together at the same time. Mom and Dad are still serving their mission so we did our best to get all 28 grandchildren in a picture for her!
This picture will be outdated soon with two baby girls coming in July and another baby(sex unknown) in October.

Not from myself, sad to say. No baby for me, I'm trying not to feel too sorry for myself.

My baby is in this group all born in a 9 month span. They will all be going to kindergarden this fall.

We took this picture when they were small...
Mom has been wanting another one for quite some time... Yes they are all the same age. Even the really tall one.
Rigdon, Brooklyn, Daigen, Paisey, Rowdy, and Ava.

So many fun cousins!

Easter was such a great weekend. I was very tired when it was over.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

i just love seeing your growing family! beautiful. beautiful. and the purple flowers are pretty, too.

Alicia W said...

That picture was awesome! Ellie has a few cousins her same age so I want to do the same thing.