Sunday, December 1, 2013

In the wee hours of the morning...

15! HAppy birthday to Ashlynn. She has survived, and I have survived to her 15th year.

She woke up bright and early to not one, but two friends decorating the outside of the house.

She is loved and makes friends easily.


 After school we had a family party. small and intimate.


 I did decorate the house for the special day.




 At 15 you want to light your own candles.



Presents and hugs all around.

Ashlynn arrived early in the morning Nov. 12th. 7 pounds 4 ounces.

 She quickly grew quite the thighs and flew off all the growth charts in weight.
 She was a sweet little girl who was very easy going.



 Ashlynn is a good girl. We survived 7th grade, switched schools for 8th grade, which I think most kids would have threw a fit about but she was good for it.

It was a good move for that year, but with Andrew being the Bishop I needed to simplify and she switched schools again... She was game. I was surprised at her courage as I dropped her off the first day of high school where she didn't know a soul. There were groups of friends walking in together, and then Ashlynn all by her lonesome. I felt so bad.

She had a plan. Find a friend in seminary so she would have someone to eat lunch with.

Her plan worked out and she has made many friends and even joined student council.  I am proud of her and how things are going. I also love when she tells me the last names of her friends and I know their parents! Love it!



1 comment:

Cristal said...

She's so brave. I liked her plan to find a friend in seminary.