Sunday, December 1, 2013

Time out!

 The beginning of November brought Time out for Women and Girls to Phoenix.

We have been once before and loved it, so we were so excited to go again.

This is Ashlynn and I waiting in the parking garage to get out. 5000 women were there so there was a little bit of a wait to get out, but everyone was very polite. We had just been spiritually uplifted!
 Maren reluctantly posing to document the occasion.
 Kenzie and Ashlynn BFF's
 Both times I have been this beautiful woman spoke. Laurel Christensen Day was speaking just to me. Those other 4999 women need not have been there. She certainly touched my heart.

She spoke about not letting fear of disappointment get in the way of the things we want, and to pray for those things that we desire and to not losse hope when it doesn't happen right away...or even after many years. You just never know when the time is just right for the Lord to bless you.

I just loved it. I was so touched it was hard not to cry all the way home, and not the cute little tear, The ugly cry. I didn't feel bad, I just felt the need to release.

There were so many inspirational stories and testimonies shared.
 This is what happens when Ashlynn get my phone. Apparently she wants the world to see her faces.


We had a wonderful time and I hope to go again next year.

No comments: