Sunday, December 1, 2013

November in a nut shell

 October and November were spent at the soccer fields.

Mason played this year. Inferno was his team name. They practiced twice a week then had games on Friday or Saturdays.

Mason was a great keeper.

 Rigdon also played this year and loved every minute!

His team was The green poison machines!

 I wish I had better soccer pictures but I kept forgetting the camera and I thought I would bring it to the last game.... but the the last game was rained out.

That's what I get for procrastinating. darn.

We came to the park one Monday night as the weather was cooling off and it was just so perfect outside.





  This fall the schedule looked like this... For history sake.

MONDAY
5:45 start dragging kids out of bed
feed them ect...
6:20 take Ashlynn to school
7:00 Gunner, Mason, Sienna, and Rig out the door.
I jump in the shower and head to Rachael's shop by 8:00
1:00 I get home to do my jobs
2:40 the kids walk in the door. Love them.
3:00 pick up Ashlynn
4:00 Sienna to ballet
5:00 pick up Sienna
5:15 Maon to Red mountain for soccer practice
6:45 pick up Mason
Family home evening and dinner

TUESDAY
 a little different as I volunteer in the classrooms that day and then get my jobs done
3:00 Mason hits piano lesson  while I get Ashlynn
3:30 Sienna piano
4:00 Ashlynn piano
Things are not too bad today.

5:45 Andrew usually goes to the church

WEDNESDAY
Mornings are close to Monday
I go the shop again
6:00 Mason has scouts
Andrew heads to the church
7:00 Ashlynn and Gunner have mutual at the church
not too bad either

THURSDAY
morning schedule the same
I stay home today and don't tell andrew but I usually crawl back in bed after the kids leave. I'm tired.
Actually he wouldn't care:) I REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO THURSDAY MORNINGS.
I catch up on the jobs I have been neglecting
Things get a little crazy this night
5:00 Ashlynn has choir practice by discovery park 202 and greenfield
5;15 Mason has soccer at red mountain. 202 and brown... opposite ends of the valley
5:30 gunner has piano. He must get himself there.
Thankfully I had a wonderful carpool and ANdrew was usually available to take mason
6:30 Andrew heads to choir.
occasionally I had an HOA meeting and my sweet mother helped me out.

FRIDAY
6:15 Rigdon soccer practice
7:00 Rigdon game
most often Mason's games were after Rig or the same time. But at the same field so it's ok.

It all worked out. Everyone got everywhere the needed.




 Mason also worked on a science project. He made a naked egg although we called it the less scandelous translucent egg.

No comments: